DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides effective and efficient assistance to the Administrative Officer in following areas of work:
- Visas for visitors, staff and consultants; accreditation of international staff; vehicles registration;
- Arrangements and logistics support for meetings, seminars/workshops, training courses and visitors;
- Customs clearance;
- Arrangements related to resident permits, renting of residences;
- Procurement including preparation and conduct of receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation in full compliance with relevant rules and regulations;
- Office maintenance including equipment;
- General administration services;
- Maintenance of asset register and periodic physical verification;
- Insurance of vehicles and office assets;
- Performs the function of Cashier, including payments to visitors, staff and consultants, provision of payment orders, bank statements and other banking documents on daily basis, collecting monthly taxes from staff, keeping Office cash on a safe and secure place, providing petty cash balances.
- Performs other required/entrusted duties.